Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do I Really Need a Secrets Guide For FarmVille Playing?

I like to think of myself as one that is relatively well informed in the most cutting-edge generation of social networking site games as Mafia Wars, even Vampire Wars, and a number of others. That's why when I started to see various FarmVille guides and codes popping up all over the place, I was slightly shocked. I mean, I can see why people may want some tips to get ahead in games like Mafia Wars, but FarmVille!? Lol!

Up until this point though, I hadn't actually played FarmVille, but I didn't really imagine that it could be all that complicated. I calculated things and determined that I should give it a shot though, just so that I could say I knew what I was talking about. And I was in for a tremendous surprise. In no time, I ran out of money and had no crops to plant. I have to admit, there was more to this game than I had expected at first.

I finally discovered how to dig myself out of my original hole and out of the red, but I still wasn't making all that much progress. I started to consider that maybe I needed to see what these secrets guides were all about. I wasn't really expecting much, but since I hadn't done so well on my own either, I guessed that it was worth a shot.

So I bought a guide called FarmVille secrets, and was pleasantly delighted by all the tips I found in it. You wouldn't guess that there were so many ways you could tear up a virtual farm, but believe me, you can. I was still crawling along at level 6 when I got the guide after 2 weeks of playing regularly. Now I'm the pleased owner of a plantation and a level 26 Sultan of Soil.

I still review my tips guide from time to time. If you're having trouble getting into the flow of things in FarmVille, this secrets guide is not a bad investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment